Booking regulations for rooms and additional service - Hotel Dwór Karolówka Zakopane
Terms and Conditions include the rules for making reservations, cancellations, payment for reservations and bookings.
How to make a reservation:
- Fill out the “Booking” or “Voucher” or “Contact” form and wait for the answer from the hotel reception with the offer for you
- Phone reservation
A pre-confirmation of your reservation will be forwarded by the hotel’s reception to the email or postal address indicated by you, or your fax number, as a pre-confirmation of your reservation.
Condition of booking confirmation
- The requisite for confirming the initial reservation is that the 30% or other agreed advance payment will be paid.
- The advance payment should be paid by bank transfer or payment card with the written consent of the payment card holder
- The advance payment must be paid within the time limit set by the pre-reservation
- Payment is settled by a receipt or a VAT invoice.
- The date of making the prepayment is the date of recognition on the bank account of the Hotel Dwor Karolówka.
Bank account number for payments
HYLAR Grzegorz Hyla
Hotel Dwór Karolówka***
ul. Chłabówka 1
BNP Paribas Bank Polska S.A.
Payments in PLN
NRB: 54 1750 0012 0000 0000 1202 3348
IBAN – PL54 1750 0012 0000 0000 1202 3348
SWIFT COD – RCBWPLPW
Payments in EUR
IBAN – PL14 1750 0012 0000 0000 2760 9058
Kod BIC/SWIFT: RCBWPLPW
In the title, please enter: Name and date of stay or type of service
The reservation will not be effective if there is no advance payment within the agreed time limit,
Hotel Karolówka reserves the right to increase the amount of the deposit or pay the entire amount due before arrival.
Prices of rooms and services can be found in:
- Price list Hotel Karolowka
- Prices Packages
- Prices Beauty Salon
- Prices Masages Parlor
- Prices Restaurant
Cancellation of reservation
- if the cancellation of reservation is made 14 days (or like depends on your booking confirmation) before arrival, there is no additional cost
- if the cancellation of reservation is made less then 14 days (or like depends on your booking confirmation) before arrival, cancellation costs 30% of total cost of reservation
- the costs of cancellation of the national reservation 12,00 PLN, foreign 25,00 EUR.
Shorten your stay
The shortened stay is treated as a cancellation after the cancellation, and therefore involves settling the bill for the whole reserved period.
Payment refunds are made:
- To the account number the payment was made from.
- In case of payment made with the payment card, the refund is made on the same card.
- In the case of a post transfer, the refund is made the form of money transfer to the bank account indicated on the form sent or in special cases as a return post transfer.
- Settlement of transactions by credit card and e-transfer is carried out via Dotpay.pl – soon
- We do not make refunds in the form of cash withdrawal.
Acceptance of Terms
Making a booking means accepting the terms and conditions.
Check-in starts at 2 pm and ends at 12 am.
Prices in the hotel price list are gross prices.
The price of the room (except for certain packages):
- Stay in a room of your choice
- Breakfast buffet
- Use of sauna, jacuzzi, gym and billiards room
- Wireless internet access throughout the hotel
Children under 3 years – stay in the hotel (without benefits) for free.
Children 3-10 years – stay at hotel 30% of the price.
– tourist tax collected in the hotel on behalf of Zakopane City Hall (payable in cash)
Your stay account should be paid on arrival no later than the day before departure
The management of the Hotel Dwór Karolówka *** wishes you a pleasant stay.